Star Academy trust was founded in September 2016. It is a Multi Academy Trust, although at this early stage only one school is a member of the trust. We strongly believe in the powers of partnership and collaboration; we see this as essential in providing high quality education for young people in the future. In the coming months we will be seeking other schools who share our beliefs, ethos and values and hope to develop mutually beneficial partnerships within the trust.
Our core aims are
- To create environments where all children feel safe, valued, positive and happy.
- To recognise individual’s talents and to strive to help everyone achieve (including academic, personal, artistic, sport)
- To provide a rich curriculum, together with a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- To promote healthy life choices and good citizenship based on the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs, cultures and lifestyles.
- To develop highly effective partnerships and collaboration that will mutually enhance provision for pupils in all our schools and create outstanding development opportunities for our employees.
For further information about Star Academy Trust please contact: